This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of the reach of children.

© 2018 Herban Market . Proudly created with Wix.com


 Q: How much marijuana can I buy at one time?

 Adults age 21 and over can purchase up to one ounce of useable marijuana (the harvested flowers, or “bud”), 16 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in solid form, 72 ounces in liquid form, and 7 grams of marijuana concentrates.

Q:What forms of identifications are required?

  • Driver's license.

  • Passport.

  • U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)

  • Non Drivers license photo ID

  • Expired identification will not be accepted 

Q:Where can I consume my cannabis products legally?

It is illegal to consume marijuana in view of the public.  This means basically in the privacy of your own home, and even then if you rent you must make sure it is not forbidden to do so.

Q:Can I be charged with a DUI for marijuana use?

It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana if you have more than 5 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood. Doing so may result in significant legal penalties.  Certain open packages accessible by the driver can be considered as consumable and may result in DUI charges.  Best bet is not to open it until you get home, and if opened products should be transport in your trunk.

Q:Can I transport my cannabis to other states?

It is illegal to take marijuana outside of Washington. Doing so may result in significant legal penalties.

Q:Can I re-sell the cannabis I purchase?

Marijuana can only be sold and purchased at state-licensed retail stores. A valid photo ID is required, and no one under 21 is allowed on the retail premises.

Q:Who can buy cannabis?

Only persons 21 years of age or older with valid photo ID's.

*Expired ID are not a valid form of identification and will not be accepted under any circumstances.*